Our Group Company, Asit C.Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. is a Category I Merchant Banker registered with SEBI and we are well equipped to provide a wide range of finest services to our clients, with prime focus on Emerging Medium Enterprises that have significant growth potential & expansion plans, which includes clients with turnover ranging from INR 20 Crores to INR 1000 Crores. Apart from enabling clients to raise equity capital, we also assist them in raising the requisite amount of Debt for their projects
WE OFFER FOLLOWING SERVICES TO OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS:
- Initial Public Offer (IPO) for SME and Main Board
- Follow-on Public Offer (FPO)
- Rights Issue
- Offer For Sale (OFS) for reducing promoter holding as per SEBl Regulations
- Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
- Open Offer in compliance with Substantial Acquisition and Takeover Code
Private Equity Funds form a large pool of risk capital. Enterprises can access this capital at various stages, i.e. Seed/Angel, Venture, Mezzanine or Growth Stage. While Private Equity Funds largely invest in unlisted companies, some funds also selectively provide capital to listed companies. We assist enterprises in sizing up their needs, negotiating and raising funds at mutually beneficial terms.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
As a part of financial engineering guidance, we assist companies in formulating their mergers and takeover strategies. Our in-depth expertise extends to a wide range of strategic M & A transactions including asset purchases and dispositions, restructurings and reorganizations.
CAPITAL AND CORPORATE DEBT RESTRUCTURING
We assists companies in restructuring capital composition to improve upon their existing situation. We also assist enterprises in significantly reducing their cost of capital and improving profitability margins. We help enterprises review, re-plan and restructure existing debt from lenders, thereby enabling them to significantly rearrange their planned cash flows.
PROJECT LOAN SYNDICATION.
- Project Viability Assessment
- Project Report Preparation
- Preparation of Information Memorandum
- Structuring of Project Finance
- Syndication of Loans
- For the Real estate sector, we have a broad range of offeringssuch as:
– Project construction financing
– Housing loan approval for retail clients
– Top-up financing for unfinished projects facing cost overruns
We appreciate that effective management of cash flows is important for the success of any business. Each business has a unique set of working capital requirements. Our team works with enterprises to understand the specific nature of their business and trade cycles, develop structured solutions and products for their unique needs and provide solutions most suitable for them such as:
- Treasury Management
- Working Capital & Trade Finance
- Bill Discounting, Factoring etc
We provide valuation advisory services to enterprises for various purposes.
Our long-term presence and relationships with various banks and financial institutions enables us to arrange for both short term and long term debt at competitive terms. We assist corporate, institutional and government clients achieve their objectives across the entire debt spectrum.
In addition to the above services, we also advise our clients on various complex regulatory compliances
OUR RECENT ASSIGNMENT:
SME IPO SEGMENT