Objective: To assess the level of conceptual and product understanding of basic personal finance of the participant.
Methodology: Closed-ended, multiple-choice questionnaire designed in sequential method.
- Each question will have 4 options.
- The option with the right answer scores 1 point. All other options carry 0 points.
- The total maximum points are 20.
- No negative scoring for choosing the wrong answer.
- All names and situations mentioned in the test questions are hypothetical.
The qualifying score is:
- Pass (qualified as financially literate) 60% i.e. – 12 points
- Distinction: 80% i.e. – 16 points