Portfolio Management Services in India
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- STOCK SELECTION METHODOLOGY
- GUIDELINES FOR INVESTING IN PMS
- OUR PERFORMANCE
- FEES STRUCTURE
- REGULATORY OVERSIGHT
- TAXATION AND PMS
- AGREEMENT FOR PMS
- DISCLOSURE & BROCHURE
- CALL & EMAIL US
Portfolio Management Services
We believe that the prosperity of stock markets must reach every household. Markets are complex and extremely volatile, the information overload due to huge flow of news on various electronic mediums makes it very difficult to interpret it with reference to your portfolio. Not every investor is equipped or has time or is willing to manage their equity exposure on their own. Fighting fear and greed are not very easy for a normal investor. You need a surgeon’s skill to discard the bad and revitalise the good. A PMS fund manager performs that role for a customer’s portfolio. It is best to leave it to experts to manage the funds.
OUR Investment Philosophy
At ACMIIL, we combine the scientific approach of investing with the principles of value investing preached by world-renowned investors like Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffet to provide you the best portfolio management services in India. While the scientific approach enables us to be consistent in managing portfolio risk, the principles of value investing enables us to find stocks that are currently undervalued and have the potential to generate wealth of you. We simply do not buy stocks, we help people buy valuable businesses. Our motto is to give true intrinsic value to our valued clients who trust us with their money and time.
Stock Selection Methodology
Super Normal Companies & Super Normal Price
Guidelines for investing in PMS
- (a) Minimum funds to be invested is Rs. 50 lakhs.
- (b) We suggest a 3-year horizon for all your investments, because we believe in long term investing. We do not frequently churn your portfolio.
- (c) We review the portfolio on daily basis, but we suggest removal and addition of scrip’s only when there is a major change in the company’s outlook. This is generally once a year.
- (d) Based on your risk profile you may select the various strategy that we presently have ie. ACE-Multicap, ACE-Income, ACE-Allocator, ACE-Midcap, ACE-50 & ACE-15.
- (e) We provide PMS services only on Discretionary basis. That means we will select the companies for in investment on your behalf, you may opt for the strategy based on your risk appetite but the final selection of company will be done by our research department. Entry and exits from the company will also be decided by our company.
- (f) Please note past performance does not guarantee future performance.
- (g) Stock market investments are subject to market price fluctuation risk.
- (h) We have appointed Orbis Financial---as our custodian for funds and shares which lie in your PMS. You will have to open a bank account (For ACE-Income scheme only) and a Depository account with them.
- (i) Broking account can be opened with our company or you can appoint any broker for executing the PMS trades or use your existing broker. In case you use any other broker, we will have to develop online communication links to place your orders.
- (j) Dividends will be directly credited to your bank account with custodians.
- (k) We have designated a customer service manager who will explain the Portfolio performance on quarterly basis.
|PMS Schemes||Date of Inception||1M||3M||6M||9M||1Y||2Y||3Y||Since Inception||Unannualized Inception|
|Benchmark (Nifty 500)||0.2%||10.4%||22.0%||33.5%||57.5%||24.8%||19.9%||14.2%||52.80%|
|Benchmark (BSE Midcap)||0.1%||9.5%||24.4%||39.8%||69.6%||30.4%||20.0%||9.5%||41.80%|
|Benchmark (BSE 100)||0.2%||11.3%||20.8%||29.9%||52.9%||22.2%||18.9%||13.5%||62.50%|
* All Performance above are as of 31st October 2021& computed on Pooled Portfolio.
Performance up to 1 Year is absolute and above 1 Year is CAGR.
Past Performance may or may not be sustained in future and should not be used as a basis for comparison with other investments. Please read the disclosure documents carefully before investing. Portfolio Management Services are market linked and do not offer any guaranteed/assured returns.
|Model||Management Fees||Performance fees|
|Performance fee model||2% p.a (Charged quarterly)||20% of the proﬁt (above hurdle rate of 10%). High watermark applicable Charged quarterly)|
|Fixed Fee model||2.5% p.a (Charged quarterly)||Not applicable|
*Management fees: Charged on daily NAV, deducted quarterly, within 10 days after the end of the previous quarter.
*Performance fee: 20 (Twenty) percent on returns in excess of the hurdle rate, payable quarterly based on the profits on prorata basis. Charged on Notional Profit.
Securities and Exchange Board of India has prescribed specific regulations for monitoring the performance of a Portfolio Manager.
- A company desirous of providing PMS service must be registered with SEBI.
- There is a minimum net worth of Rs 5 crore, for the Portfolio Manager. Portfolio Manager cannot guarantee any minimum returns to the customer.
- Minimum amount that can be invested in PMS strategy is Rs. 50 lakhs.
- Half Yearly returns & AUM certified by auditors are filed with SEBI.
- The Agreement that is signed with the customer is also filed with SEBI.
- SEBI does not guarantee safety of money of the customers, all it does is prescribe guidelines to ensure that the fund manager works within a tight set of rules.
- SEBI issues guidelines from time to time strengthening the regulatory framework of relationship between the Portfolio Manager and his customers.
Taxation And PMS
Tax is to be paid only on realised gains / losses. As per current laws Dividends are subject to tax. We have observed that PMS income can be charged as Business Income or as Short-term long term depending on your past practices. Your chartered Accountant is your best guide for filing of Income tax returns.
Agreement for PMS
Our Agreement copy can be downloaded on request.. Please fill you contact details or email us at email@example.com.
We appoint Distributors for marketing our PMS service. Please send your inquiry on Franchisee Inquiry Form.
Get A Call Back
Investment in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Investors are required to carefully consider their investment objectives, risk appetite, risks involved, and the charges and expenses involved, before investing.
Past performance is not indicative of future performance and future results. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. ACMIIL does not sponsor, endorse, sell or promote any investment fund or other investment vehicle that is oﬀered by third parties and that seeks to provide an investment return based on the performance of any index. However, the recommendations made by ACMIIL could be those that are based on its own research. Any performance/returns presented here or separately are based on Time-weighted rate of return on an Aggregate portfolio for strategy evaluation. Performance related information provided is not veriﬁed by SEBI. Portfolio performances are post-expenses. Individual returns of Clients for a particular portfolio may vary signiﬁcantly from the performance of the other portfolios. No claims may be. made or entertained for any variances between the performance depictions and individual portfolio performance.
For more info please visit Disclaimer