I/We hereby declare that the name being updated here belongs to me/us. further, I authorise Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. to use this name in the KRA and demat account that I hold with Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.
I/We hereby declare that the mobile number being updated here belongs to me/us. Further, I authorise Asit C .Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. . to use this to send me any information/ alert/ SMS. This change will affect the Trading and Demat account that I hold with Asit C .Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.
I/We hereby declare that the email address being updated here belongs to me/us. Further, I authorise Asit C .Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. . to use this to send me any information/ alert/ SMS. This change will affect the Trading and Demat account that I hold with Asit C .Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd.
Update Source Of Wealth (Occupation)
Update Politically Exposed Person (PEP)
Update Country of Tax Residency
1. For validating with UIDAI and updating my/our Aadhaar number with ACMIIL.
2. For collecting, storing, using, authenticating, my/our Aadhaar number and demographic information in accordance with Aadhaar Act, 2016 and Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 (PMLA) and respective regulations made thereunder for all services provided by ACMIIL including future services.
3. For sharing / disclosing my/our Aadhaar number including demographic information with Government and its agencies as prescribed/notified by government, SEBI, Exchanges, Depositories, Asset Management Companies, Registrar and Transfer Agents and affiliates, associates and group companies of ACMIIL.
1. Customers who are Inactive and have NIL holding will be charged RS. 250/- as depository charges.
All the New demat accounts will be on default plan namely “Invest” with annual charge of . Every transaction as described in Table 2 above, including buy and sale transactions, will be charged
therein at Rs 50 plus GST or as in the Table 2 ,whichever is higher. Please be advised to complete the account
closure process to stop further levy of DP charges
2. Please ensure to have your correct email address and mobile number updated in our system at all time to
enable sharing vital communication
3. You may opt for the change of tariff plan (Active clients) by logging in to our website. This window is open to
you upto 25th December, 2020. In event of non selection of any plan by customer, we will continue with last
year plan with new rates. If no plan was selected then minimum plan of RS. 480/- will be selected.
4. Client may shift from annual plan to five year plan by paying full amount irrespective of the residual period
till December 2025. No pro rata charges will be allowed.
5. The clients who were under AUM based plans will be shifted to annual plan Invest Pro with a yearly charge
of Rs. 1500/-.
6. AUM plan is applicable to those customers who have Demat Holding exceeding Rs. 25 Lakhs and have been
inactive during 2019. Clients who have not done any transactions in any of the products like MF, Equity,
Derivatives, Gold Bonds, Currencies or Govt.Securities during this calendar year 2020 till December 25 and had
DP balance of Rs 25 Lacs as of the cut off date of December 25,2020 will be covered under this plan.
8. Under each of the choices, the Annual Maintenances Charges are for 1 or 5 years as the case may be . All
transaction charges in Table 2 are for one year only and subject to change based on the charging environment.
10. In event of non-payment of DP Tariff Charges / other DP charges, ACMIIL will freeze / suspend the demat
account and settlement / debit instructions will not be processed for demat account. The unfreezing of the
account will invite a restoration fee of Rs. 250/- plus applicable taxes.
11. ACMIIL reserves the right to revise the DP tariff slabs and other charges by displaying the same on web site
investmentz.com. In such an event, it will be done from prospective effect only.
13. We request clients to clear old dues also which are displayed on Tariff Plan Selection Link. We will be at liberty
to share the information about the dues and non-paying clients with appropriate data reporting and sharing
platforms as well as be free to issue public notices on media like newspapers and websites.
TARIFF PLAN Details
Holding Valuation : 0.00
Current Ledger :
BSDA Flag :
* BSDA Plan will be charged Rs.50 per Transaction and AMC NIL.