By studying economic and industry outlook, and company, we recommend investment ideas.
Based on various chart patterns and technical indicators, we recommend technical calls.
Based on F&O activity such as OI, PCR, VOL, and ROLLOVER, we recommend futures and options calls.
The Process We Follow
We identify opportunities to generate investment profits in the equities segment. The process involves:
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals.
- Collecting and analyzing financial information to make specific investment recommendations.
- Interacting with the company's management to identify key rationales that drive performance.
- Building financial models to evaluate company’s intrinsic value.
- Ensuring that calls are given only on companies that have no corporate governance issues and companies’ earnings is positive.
- Low floating stocks are avoided during first screening and many other parameters are taken while screening the stocks.
- Issuing regular updates and advising clients on when to book profits.
Our technical analysis team identifies opportunities for short-term profit in equities and equity derivatives. The process involves:
- Tracking price charts of scrips and indices.
- Judging impending trends by using predictive analysis.
- Incorporating indicators such as EMAs, ADX, RSI, and oscillators into the recommendation decision.
- Using derivatives data such as open interest, put-call ratios, and volatility into the recommendation decision.
- Ensuring risk mitigation through strategies such as hedging, covered calls, and protective puts into the recommendation decision.
- Stocks selection only from BSE500 and loss-making companies are avoided.
- Using high-end, real-time charting and tracking applications to update views in a dynamic environment.