Open Investment account
Demat account opening and online trading account opening
ACMIIL is a depository participant.Therefore, we are the intermediary between CDSL and you. Demat account opening and online trading account opening with ACMIIL is very easy. Here are the key things that you require for opening your Demat and trading account:
- Filled application form for opening Demat.
- Passport size Photographs.
- Proof of identity (Driving Licence, Voter’s Id, Aadhar Card).
- Proof of address (Passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s Id, Aadhar Card)
- Copy of PAN card’.
- Bank proof
- Note: All documents should be Self Attested
Documents required for opening an online trading account
Following documents will be required to opening an online trading account:
a. Proof of Identity: Copy of PAN Card
b. Proof of Address: Copy of any one of the following:
- Ration Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Bank Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
c. Bank Proof: Copy of Bank Pass Book or Personalized Cheque leaf
d. Latest Photograph (Single copy)
e. Power of attorney couriered to the applicant should be duly signed and sent to the office address
Note: All documents should be Self attested.
How do I open trading account with Investmentz?
Following is the 3-step process for online account opening:
- Click on the registration link
- Fill the KYC form
- Sign the KYC form digitally
- Go for IPV
Just follow these three easy steps to ensure that you open trading account within 15 minutes.
CLICK HERE to open an account now
Disclaimer : *investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing