Hope you’ve started financial planning for securing your retired life. If not, the best time to start planning is NOW.
Generally, all that anyone would strive for after retirement is for a regular flow of income and a tension-free life.Therefore, you need to look for investing in a fund savings option that wouldn’t be too heavy on your pocket and will deliver more than expected, especially after retirement.
Is there an option for investors that costs little but delivers more?
Yes, it is the National Pension Scheme (NPS). An easily accessible, low cost, tax-efficient, flexible, and portable
retirement savings account, NPS allows subscribers to contribute regularly into a pension account during their
working life. Moreover, the subscribers can, on retirement, withdraw a portion of the corpus in a lumpsum. Further,
they can use the remaining corpus to buy an annuity, which will help them secure a regular income flow after
retirement. Therefore, it is a perfect solution for leading a peaceful retired life.
What does NPS bring to investors?
Investors can begin with a minimum annual contribution of Rs. 1000
Investors get an additional benefit of Rs. 50,000 u/s 80CCD(1B)
PFRDA is the regulator for NPS, which adds to the strengths of NPS as an investment instrument
NPS Trust has transparent investment norms The trust regularly monitors and reviews performance of fund managers Market-linked returns help beat inflation, in case an investor opts for equity
Since the returns from NPS are cost-adjusted, it creates long-term benefits
Investors have the flexibility to choose between Active Choice or Auto Choice as investment options
Early contributions bring in the benefit of compounding, which also helps in maximizing returns.
How can an investor start a NPS account?
NPS is distributed through authorized entities called Points of Presence (POPs). One will have to open a NPS
account with a POP to invest in NPS. The POP will provide the subscriber with all the help with regards to account
ACMIIL is proud to introduce the 'National Pension System (NPS)' as part of its product offerings. Moreover, you can enroll for NPS online as an individual subscriber with Aadhar using ACMIIL’s www.investmentz.com platform. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Visit: Here
- Select Applicant Type: Individual Subscriber, Status of Applicant: Resident of India, and Select Account Type as per your preference (Tier 1 – is Pension Account & Mandatory) (Tier 2 – is Saving Account & Optional), Enter Aadhaar number and OTP
- Next, you fill all your details and make your initial contribution online. Please make a note of the Acknowledge
- Number given at the time of registration. With the help of acknowledge number, a subscriber can check the status of the application.
- Upon successful registration, the subscriber will receive a welcome kit within 10 working days. The welcome kit will contain: PRAN card (Permanent Retirement Account Number is a unique registration number allotted to each subscriber in the CRA system), subscriber information, and product information.
- NPS is a great product, which has capability of providing long-term wealth. Its annuity option gives subscribers piece of mind with constant flow of income after retirement. Don’t forget! NPS helps you save tax on investment of additional Rs. 50,000.
CLICK HERE start your NPS Now. For more information on NPS write us at firstname.lastname@example.org