What is an Initial Public Offering?
An Initial Public Offering (IPO) is a process the process through which a private company goes public by offering its shares to the general public. Over the past two decades IPO investment in India has become highly popular with many top companies coming up with IPOs that have been oversubscribed. In fact, investors are always on the lookout for lucrative forthcoming IPO schemes.
Can only a few companies offer IPO subscription?
IPO subscription can be offered by any company regardless of the size of the company, years of operation, type of business, and industry type. IPO is one of the best ways to invest in India to for a company to raise capital through the equity route through issuing new shares to the general public.
What are the benefits of IPO investment in India?
Following are the key advantages of making an IPO investment in India:
- Higher liquidity since shares subscribed through IPO can be traded easily in the stock market
- Investors can access high quality unlisted shares through an Initial Public Offering
- IPO subscription provides investors with a great way to diversify their portfolio
- IPO investment in India is a great medium to own a stake in the top-performing Indian PSUs
- IPO helps investors build strongly on their original capital base
IPO investment India – Upcoming IPOs in India
Following are some of the most promising upcoming IPOs in India: (CREATE A TABLE OF ACMIIL IPO OFFERINGS HERE)
- Sembcorp Energy India Ltd
- Emami Cement Limited (DRHP)
- Lodha Developers
- Capricorn Food Products India Ltd
- Patel Infrastructure Limited
- John Energy Limited
- Go Air
- ACME Solar Ltd
- Reliance General insurance Company Ltd
How to make IPO investment in India?
Here are the key things that you need to remember for making an IPO investment in India:
- Have clear financial objectives behind investing in IPO
- Understand your risk appetite and only then invest in IPO based on your risk propensity
- Once you’re ready with the above, simply open your Demat account and online trading account for starting your IPO investment
- Stay away from hype and copying other’s IPO investment strategy
- Read, understand, and analyze market trends
- Consider taking help from a professional financial broker since they’ll guide you precisely based on your risk profile and financial objectives while helping you with timely IPO recommendations and advisory services
Disclaimer : *investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing