Can only a few companies offer IPO subscription?
IPO subscription can be offered by any company regardless of the size of the company, years of operation, type of business, and industry type. In the life of a growing corporate, need to List equity (and hence to come up with IPO) is always felt at some time or the other. Investor also are tempted for the Listing gains. So IPO retains the label of most sought after equity product.
What are the benefits of IPO investment in India?
Following are the key advantages of making an IPO investment in India:
- Higher liquidity since shares subscribed through IPO can be traded easily in the stock market
- Investors can access high-quality unlisted shares through an Initial Public Offering
- IPO subscription provides investors with a great way to diversify their portfolio
- IPO investment in India is a great medium to own a stake in the top-performing Indian PSUs
How to invest in ipo in india?
Here are the key things that you need to remember for making an IPO investment in India:
- Have clear financial objectives behind investing in IPO
- Understand your risk appetite and only then invest in IPO based on your risk propensity
- Once you’re ready with the above, simply open your Demat account and online trading account for starting your IPO investment
- Stay away from hype and copying other’s IPO investment strategy
- Read, understand, and analyze market trends
- Consider taking help from a professional financial broker since they’ll guide you precisely based on your risk profile and financial objectives while helping you with timely IPO recommendations and advisory services