General FAQs 1. Why should I register to Investmentz.com? 2. What is Investmentz.com?
Ans. “Investmentz” is India’s first most comprehensive web-based Financial Planning and
investment advisory solution provider. 3. How do I get registered to Investmentz.com?
Ans. First you go to the website www.Investmentz.com and on the left side of the screen
there is option to get “Register Now”.
4. How can I login in Investmentz.com?
Ans. When you go on the website www.investmentz.com, there you find a link for login.
A print screen has been presented below: 5. From where you can get User id and password?
Ans. When you visit on the website, there you can see “Register Now”. When you press
that link, you fill that form and submit then you will get your User id and Password. 6. What are the features available in our website(Investmentz.com)?
Ans. These are the features which is given below:
7. How is financial health check up useful to you?
- Advanced trading platform developed in latest technology & international standards.
- Accessible on all latest browsers & Operating systems.
- Accessible on all devices PC, Mobile, Tabs etc.
- Real-time rates on trading site.
- The only platform to provide news, fundamentals, charts, market prices & transaction
details on single combined view.
- User friendly but highly secured login mechanism using pattern introduced for the
first time on trading system.
- Multiple views of latest information to make investment decision easy.
- 300+ sets of market watches readily available to track market.
- History transactions available for 5 years
- All exchange scrips in single market-watch
- Efficient alerts & triggers.
- Customized news for Holding & Favorite stocks
- New market offerings information on homepage.
- Auto contract shifting for derivatives on expiry (No hassle of adding same derivative
contracts every month)
- Full screen market-watch, fundamentals & reports view
- Innovative, easy & detailed exposure / margin report for better understanding.
- Integrated IPO, Mutual Funds, Bonds, NCD & FD for hassle-free online investments.
- Transfer funds from 40+ Banks
- Exclusive inbox for important messages from ACMIIL.
- 2200+ types of information views on website
Ans. “Financial health check-up” presents a series of objective questions to the user
regarding the current financial standing and future prospects of the individuals
in terms of their job-security, saving, liquidity and financial security, family
dependents, loan repayments etc and then tries to determine the risk-taking nature
and capacity of the individuals. 8. What do you understand by Today's Poll?
Ans. It is a feedback area which tries to get the public response regarding the topic
of interest to the company on everyday basis with a simple objective type question. 9. What is media corner?
Ans. Media Corner basically provides news and videos regarding the various financial
investment opportunities, advises and also provides the articles from the various
newspapers relating to financial markets. 10. How can I remain updated with the latest news, advises and information in
the financial markets?
Ans. In order to remain informed about the latest news, investment opportunities and
updates in the financial markets, simply subscribe to the company’s newsletter by
simply providing your name and e-mail ID in the subscription area. Since the subscription
is free for all so anybody can get subscribed. 11. How secure is my account on the website?
Ans. Investmentz.com provides a multi-level security control system and thereby protecting
the users from abnormal anomaly of any kind, be it intentional or unintentional.
The site’s security system is strengthened by:
Password Protection: We give you a unique user name and two passwords
one for just Browsing and one solely for transaction purposes. When you place an
order we ask you for the transaction password which authenticates your identity
from our highly secured database. The system also has a feature which automatically
expires your transaction password in 30 days. This would mean we force you to change
your password every month for ensuring high security for all your transactions.
You can also change your password online at any time. In addition, you can use the
Log Off button located throughout the site to securely exit your account without
closing your browser.
Sessional Control:Also there is an internal session manager that
ensures that even if you are not around your browser for more than 20 minutes it
asks for a login once you are back to ensure that no one else can twiddle around
in your transactions.
Internet Scanners & Intrusion Detection System:The system maintains
a database of attack signatures which is continuously updated and against which
it will scan all incoming traffic to detect any malicious activity or hacking attempts
into the site. In the event of a possible attack, it will terminate that session,
log the attack details and also alert the administrator. 12. What is Deena’s World?
Ans. Deena is a renowned financial specialist holding various prestigious positions to
her accord. In Deena’s World one can get to learn all about the financial markets
and the various concepts and be aware of the complex topics of financial markets
in simple, understandable language. It can be reached by clicking on the Deena’s
world on the main website.
13. What are the different types of market on the site?
Ans. There are six different markets shown on the website:
Equity Derivative Commodity Currency Future IPO Mutual Fund
A print screen has been presented below:
14. What kind of market news you can get from Investmentz.com?
Ans. The is updated news available on the website. 15. How can I understand the importance of financial planning?
Ans. A number of blogs have been listed on the site which could be easily referred to,
for better understanding about the subject matter. These blogs are updated periodically. 16. Where I can get list of BSE and NSE announcements ?
Ans. When you visit on the website, press on the icon “market” and then you can see a
section “announcement” from their you can see all the lists of BSE and NSE. A print
screen has been presented below:
1. What are the various planning tools available on Investmentz.com?
Ans. A number of planning tools and calculators are available on Investmentz.com to give
an idea of why there is a need to do Financial & Goal Planning. The various Planning
tools available are:
2. How to use the SIP Calculator?
- SIP Calculator
- TaxPlanning Calculator
- Net worth Check Calculator
- Child Education Planning Calculator
- Retirement Planning Calculator
- Financial Planning Calculator
- Insurance Advisory Calculator
Ans. Click on the SIP Calculator Button (as shown above) in the Planning toolbox. On
the screen that follows, enter the details asked for i.e. the the Loan amount, the
tenure for the loan and the interest rate applicable and click on “calculate” button
at the bottom. The Total amount to be repaid against the loan including the interest
payment during the tenure will be calculated and shown in the Final Amount section
below as visible in the print screen below. 3. How to use the Tax Planning Calculator?
Ans. Click on the Tax Planning Button from the Planning toolbox. On the screen that follows,
enter the details being asked for and click on “calculate” button at the bottom.
The Total amount of tax to be paid during the particular financial/ assessment year
will be displayed at the bottom. A print screen of the Tax Planning screen has been
presented below: 4. How to use the Net worth Check Calculator?
Ans. Click on the Net worth Check Button from the Planning toolbox. Once the screen appears,
enter the details regarding your Financial Assets and Liabilities both short & long
term in the relevant sections and click on “calculate” button. Your total Net worth
will be indicated at the bottom of the screen. A print screen has been presented
below: 5. How to use the Child Education Planning Calculator?
Ans. Click on the Child Education Planning Button from the Planning toolbox. Once the
screen appears, enter the details being asked for including the interest rate &
interest on savings and click on the “submit” button to determine the total amount
required to be saved for the child’s higher education. A print screen has been presented
below: 6. How to use the Retirement Planning Tool?
Ans. Click on the Retirement Planning Button from the Planning toolbox. On the screen
that appears, enter the relevant data and click on “submit” button. The tool will
calculate the total amount required post retirement along with the total investment
required to be done along with the amount to be invested annually, given the expected
inflation rate and expected ROR. A print screen has been presented below: 7. How to use the Financial Planning Tool?
Ans. Click on the Financial Planning Button from the Planning toolbox. Once the screen
appears, enter the details being asked for like the financial goal, interest rate,
savings done till date, the time duration for savings etc. and click on “calculate”
button to determine the monthly savings required to be done in order to achieve
the financial goal at the end of the stipulated period. A print screen has been
presented below: 8. How to use the Insurance Advisory Tool?
Ans. Click on the Financial Planning Button from the Planning toolbox. On the screen
that appears, enter the details being asked and click on “calculate” button in order
to determine the insurance cover required for the individual. A print screen of
the tool screen has been presented below:
9. What is the use of “Get Quote”?
Ans. The use of “Get Quote” is to search the company details. A print screen of the tool
screen has been presented below:
1.What are the services provided by Investmentz.com?
Ans. A list of services is provided by Investmentz.com which has been classified
under different heads. Broadly speaking, following services are provided:
2. What services are available Online?
- Online Investing
- Financial Planning with online review and tracking
- Online Investment Tools
- Mutual Fund & IPO Distribution
- Debt Market Desk
- Interbank Forex
- Merchant Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Institutional Desk
- Real Estate
- Structured Finance
Ans. Under the broad heading of Online services, following services are available:
3. What services are available Offline?
- Online Investing: Our investment portal, offers online investment facility
to retail investors in:
- Futures & Options
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Planning with online review and tracking
- Risk profiling (RP)
- RP Investment Planning
- Goal based planning
- Financial plan execution
- Portfolio Tracker
- Watch List
- Re-asset allocation
- Online Investment Tools
- Web-based investing
- Application based investing
- Mobile based investing
Ans. Under the broad heading of Offline services, following services are available:
4. What services are being offered in the Wholesale Segment?
- Mutual Fund & IPO Distribution:You can buy Mutual Funds & IPOs offline through Branches.
- Depository:Our company is a depository participant with the Central Depository Service of India Ltd. (CDSL).
- Offline Investment Tools: In situations when you are unable to log in to the website, you can place orders securely over the telephone with the ‘Call-n-Invest’ service.
Ans. Under the heading of Wholesale Segment, following services are available to the corporate:
Debt Market Desk:The Debt Market Desk Provides advisory, quotes, and trade execution in: Government Securities (G-Sec), Treasury Bills (T-bills), and Other State-Guaranteed Bonds.
Interbank Forex:We provide Price Discovery for interbank foreign exchange clients in the voice market for Swaps, Outrights, Forwards, and Interest rates
Institutional Desk:Equity, F & O research & portfolio advisory
Corporate Finance:Our team works with companies to understand the specific nature of their business and trade cycles, develop structures, solutions and products for their unique needs and provide solutions that are most appropriate for them. Some of the areas we work with companies are: Treasury Management, Trade Finance & Bill Discounting, Working Capital, Factoring.
Real Estate:We have offerings that cover the entire life cycle of a real estate project: Project Construction Financing, Housing Loan approval for retail clients, Top-up financing for unfinished projects facing cost overruns. We also provide Marketing assistance in International markets.
Merchant Banking:Our group company Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. is a Category I Merchant Banker registered with SEBI. We are well equipped to assist companies in executing services such as: Initial Public Offer, Follow-on Public Offer, Rights Issue, Offer for Sale, Qualified Institutional Placement, Open Offer, Share Buyback Offer.
Structured Finance: We assist companies by arranging financing through placement of various structured products such as: Securitization/ Trade Route, Bilateral Assignment Deals, Bonds/Debentures, Promoter Funding Deals, Structured Loans.
Advisory:Our advisory services include but are not limited to the following areas:
5. Where can I see the market ticker?
Complex Regulatory Compliance: Our team assists companies in understanding and meeting regulatory requirements.
Mergers & Acquisitions:As part of financial engineering guidance, we assist companies in formulating their mergers and takeover strategies. Our in-depth expertise extends to a wide range of strategic M&A transactions including asset purchase and disposition, restructuring and re-organization.
Capital and Corporate Debt Restructuring: We assist companies in restructuring capital composition to improve upon their existing situation. We also assist companies review, re-plan and restructure existing debt from lenders, thereby enabling them to significantly re-arrange their planned cash flows.
Valuation:We provide valuation services to companies for various purposes such as ESOPs and asset valuations.
Ans. In the homepage of Investmentz.com , you can see the market ticker. A screenshot of the official website screen has been presented below: 6. Where can I see upcoming & running IPO's?
Ans. On the market overview, you can see IPO link and inside there is News which will updated. A print screen of the tool has been presented below:
Research Centres 1. Ideal research for each customer profile.
Ans. There are three ideal research for customer profile:
2. What does “Retail Investors” research centre offer?
- Retail Investors
- Personal Finance
- Corporate Investors
Ans. “Retail Investors” help you to achieve financial success. New to Investing - This section not only support with basics of investing but leads you to think & implement research based investment strategies through most relevant yet simple to use content such as:
3. What does “Personal Finance” research centre provides?
- Equity Ideas
- Fund Ideas
- Model Portfolio
Ans. “Personal Finance” helps you to lead step by step goal based financial planning & help you reach your difficult financial goals.
Step by Step Planning & Wealth Management: This section will guide you to take measured investment decisions with simple research advisory modules such as:
4. What does “Corporate Investor” research centre offer?
- Knowledge Center
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Model Portfolios
Ans. “Corporate Investor” offer advanced research which equips the customers with timely investment advisory through relevant institutional & corporate strategy reports on:
5. What is Knowledge Centre and what does it include?
- Asset Allocation
- Debt Ideas
- Fund Ideas
- Fundamental Research
Ans. “Knowledge Centre” focuses on empowering customers with knowledge. We intend to redefine financial services, which would help different individuals meet their financial goals, with following:
- Financial Planning
- Mutual Fund
- Personal Finance
- Research and more
1. Where can you download the Bonds & Forms?
Ans. You can see on the homepage , scroll it down on the footer links. A print screen of the tool screen has been presented below.
Investment Products 1. What Investment Products are offered by the site?
Ans. A list of products is provided by Investmentz.com which has been classify under different heads. Broadly speaking, following products are provided:
2. What products are available Online?
- Financial Planning
- Futures & Options
- Fundamental Research
- Mutual Funds
- Interbank Forex
- Merchant Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
- Structured Finance
Ans. Under the broad heading of online products, following products are available:
3. What products are being offered Offline?
- Planning: Risk profiling (RP), RP Investment Planning, Goal based planning
- Equity: You can buy and sell stocks under equity products.
- Futures & Options: You can now trade in Index / Stock futures & options. Futures &Options are right vehicle to hedge your stock positions against market volatility
- Commoditie: You can now trade in commodities such as oil, gold, silver, metals, and other agricultural commodities.
- Mutual Funds: Mutual Funds invest in Equity, Debt and also able to hedge positions with Futures.
Ans. Under the broad heading of Offline products, following products are available:
- Debt: Provide advisory, quotes, and trade execution in Corporate Bonds, Tax Free Bonds, Company FDs
- Commodities: You can now trade in commodities such as oil, gold, silver, metals, and other agricultural commodities. The concepts of demand and supply are easier to understand. Since the correlation with the equities markets is low, commodities are a perfect hedging option against inflation.
- Currencies: Currency hedging has become an integral part of investment management with a growing number of people transacting regularly with foreign currencies. You can now trade in currency to avoid losses due to currency depreciation or for gains from currency appreciation.
- Interbank Forex: We provide price discovery for interbank foreign exchange clients in the voice market for: Swaps, Outrights, Forwards and Interest Rates.
- Real Estate: We have offerings that cover the entire life cycle of a real estate project: Project Construction Financing, Housing Loan approval for retail clients, Top-up financing for unfinished projects facing cost overruns. We also provide Marketing assistance in International markets.
- Merchant Banking: Our group company Asit C. Mehta Investment Interrmediates Ltd. is a Category I Merchant Banker registered with SEBI. We are well equipped to assist companies in executing services such as: Initial Public Offer, Follow-on Public Offer, Rights Issue, Offer for Sale, Qualified Institutional Placement, Open Offer, Share Buyback Offer.
- Structured Finance: We assist companies by arranging financing through placement of various structured products such as: Securitization/ Trade Route, Bilateral Assignment Deals, Bonds/Debentures.
- Advisory: Our advisory services include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Complex Regulatory Compliance: Our team assists companies in understanding and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: As part of financial engineering guidance,we assist companies in formulating their mergers and takeover strategies. Our in-depth expertise extends to a wide range of strategic M&A transactions including asset purchase anddisposition, restructuring and re-organization.
- Capital and Corporate Debt Restructuring: We assist companies in restructuring capital composition to improve upon their existing situation. We also assist companies review, re-plan and restructure existing debt from lenders, thereby enabling them to significantly re-arrange their planned cash flows.
- Valuation: We provide valuation services to companies for various purposes such as ESOPs and asset valuations.
Tools & Platforms 1. What are the various tools & platforms available to the user on Investmentz.com?
Ans. A number of investment tools and platforms are available on the site with the aim of investment & financial planning which starts from risk profiling, income-expense and asset-liability analysis to provide customized investment solutions to achieve real-time financial goals. These tools and platforms are classified under the following heads:
2. What is Investment Platforms ?
- Investment Platforms
- Innovative Financial Planning Tools
- Review & Tracking Tools
- Research & Information Tools
- Call-n-Invest Option
Ans. It provides a unique investing interface which combines research, information, investment & financial planning together. It Includes:
3. What is Innovative Financial Planning Tools?
- Web based Investing & Trading
- Application based Investing & Trading
- Mobile Investing & Trading
Ans. Our website combines unique research-based innovative tools, developed using various research techniques such as qualitative and quantitative analysis, psychometric analysis, want and need differentiation analysis. It involves:
4. What is the use of Review & Tracking Tools?
- Financial Check-up
- Risk Profiling
- Risk Profile based Model Portfolio
- Goal based planning
Ans. As the market is highly volatile, we believe in tracking your investments, reviewing them, and providing you with ultimate solutions to do the re-asset allocation as and when needed in order to maximize your wealth. It includes:
5. What is included in the Research & Information Tools?
- Portfolio Tracker
- Watch List
- Financial planning – Re-asset allocation
- Model portfolio–Re-allocation
Ans. The Research information tools give right information in user friendly interface. The tools included are:
6. What is Call-n-Invest?
- Stock Investing with live news flow
- Comprehensive company data search
Ans. In situations when you are unable to log in to Investmentz.com website, you can place orders securely over the telephone with the ‘Call-n-Trade’ service. 7. How can I give feedback?
Ans. You just click on footer link and then go to feedback option. A screenshot of the tool screen has been presented below. 8. How can I contact the company?
Ans. There is footer link down to the website, click on it to get the address and contact details about the Registered Office. A print screen of the tool screen has been presented below. 9. How can I locate the contact details of the nearest office?
Ans. There is list of branches in contact us. You can find the contact details for offices at different locations using the drop-down menu. A print screen of the tool screen has been presented below.
Trading Platform 1. What do you mean by Online Trading? 2. How does Online trading work? 3. From where you can change your password? 4. What is Pattern? 5. What is market watch? 6. How to create a new market watch? 7. What is Auto refresh? 8. Which are the by default market watch? 9. What do you mean by "Industry" market watch? 10. What do mean by "Indices" market watch? 11. What do you mean by "Business Group" market watch? 12. What is order book? 13. What is trade log? 14. From where I can see my Net Position? 15. From where I can see my Asset Report? 16. From where I can see my Margin Report? 17. What is Span Margin?where I can see it? 18. What is Initial Margin? 19. What is Bhav Copy? 20. What do you mean by My Exposure? 21. What is Margin Deposit? 22. What is Margin Used? 23. What is Margin Available? 24. How I can compare Stocks? 25. How I can find History Price of Stocks? 26. What is Charts? 27. How I can get different company specific news? 28. From where I can analyze company balance sheet? 29. From where I can see top losers? 30. Is there any self research tool in investmentz.com? How does it work? 31. How can I manage Market Watch? 32. How can I add or remove scrips in My Market watch? 33. How can I add scrips in my Market watch? 34. How can I access Research Reports in My Investmentz.com? 35. How do I transfer funds to trading account through My Investmentz.com? 36. Where can I view Depository Reports in My Investmentz.com? 37. How can I Change Password in My investmentz.com? 38. How do I become an online customer with Investmentz.com? 39. What accounts need to be opened to avail the online trading facility?
Ans. Trading & DP account are needed to avail of the online trading facility. 40. What are the documents that are required to open an online account?
Ans. The following are the list of documents required:
41. How soon will my account be opened once I have submitted the relevant documents? 42. What are the basic system requirements to trade online? 43. How do I get started with the online trading product? 44. Where can I check the status of my pending orders? 45. How can I Modify orders that I had placed earlier during the day? 46. How do I cancel a particular Order that I had placed earlier during the day? 47. Where can I see all those orders that have got traded during the day? 48. Where can I see all the details of all my activity during the day? 49. Where can I check my Net positions? 50. How can I square off my Open positions? 51. How do I convert an Intraday order to a delivery order and vice versa? 52. Are options also allowed in commodity derivatives?
- Proof of Identity – Copy of PAN Card
- Proof of Address – Copy of any one of the following (Self Attested)
- Ration card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving license
- Electricity bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Bank Pass Book
- Bank Proof – Copy of Bank Pass Book or Personalized Cheque leaf (For Existing Bank Account Holders Only)
- 3 Photographs.
Ans. Options in goods are presently prohibited under Section 19 of the Forward Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1952. No exchange or person can organize or enter into or make or perform options in goods.
However the market expects the government to permit options trading in commodities soon. 53. Are there any custody charges?
Ans. No, There are no custody charges for holding the demat units. 54. Can I take physical delivery of goods on surrendering demat units?
Ans. Yes. You can take physical delivery of goods on surrendering demat units anytime you like.
The delivery locations and procedures related to physical delivery are specified in the respective product note. 55. How is the value of the trade calculated?
Ans. It is not necessary that the unit of quantity and price is the same.
For e.g. Price for Gold is expressed in Rs per 10 gms but the quantity is submitted in gms.
Therefore the quantity can not be multiplied directly. The value of an order/trade can be computed by multiplying the quantity with the price and then the result by the 'multiplier'.
For e.g. Multiplier in case of Gold is 10. 56. How many days does it take to open a beneficiary account?
Ans. It takes at least 1 to 3 working days to complete all formalities of opening a beneficiary account. 57. I have placed the square off order. Can I modify that order?
Ans. Yes, square off orders can be modified. 58. Is Sales Tax applicable on all trades?
Ans. If the trade is squared off, sales tax is not applicable.
The sales tax is applicable only if a trade results into delivery for the seller.
Normally it's the seller's responsibility to collect and pay the sales tax.
The sales tax is applicable at the place of delivery. 59. What is a commodity market?
Ans. Commodity market facilitates trading in various commodities.
It may be a spot or a derivatives market. In spot market, commodities are bought and sold for immediate delivery, whereas in derivatives market, various financial instruments based on commodities are traded.
These financial instruments such as 'futures' are traded in exchanges. 60. What is the difference between delivery in physical form and delivery in demat form?
Ans. In case of physical delivery, a person gets a warehouse receipt in paper form, while in case of delivery in demat form, he gets a credit entry in his demat account. 61. Who invests in commodities?
Ans. Investors, Producers / Farmers, Importers/ Exporters, Commodity financers, Agricultural credit providing agencies, Hedgers, speculators arbitrageurs, Large scale consumers
for e.g. refiners, jewelers, textile millsh, Corporate having risk exposure in commodities. 62. Who regulates the commodity market?
Ans. Just as SEBI regulates the stock market, Forward Markets Commission(FMC) regulates commodity market. 63. How to place an order in Equity, Derivatives, commodity, currency, IPO, Mutual Fund? 64. What is Retail and Non-Institutional Investor?
Ans. Retails investor category application can apply for shares valued upto Rs. 50000.
If in case your investment exceeds Rs. 50000 you will need to apply as Non-Institutional. 65. Can I make multiple applications?
Ans. No. For each IPO (Fixed and Book Building) you can submit only one application. In case of Book Building IPO's you can either submit your bid at "Cut-off" price or put maximum of 3 bids.
Only retails investors can opt for bid at "Cut-off" price. 66. What is the amount of money that I have to transfer if I make 3 bids in a Book Building IPO?
Ans. You will need to transfer the maximum value out of the three bids. 67. Can I cancel any order?
Ans. Yes you can cancel your order till the IPO is open on the website. Once the IPO is closed your order is processed and you cannot cancel your order. 68. Can I modify my order?
Ans. Yes, order placed and pending for Book Building IPO will be available for modification till the cut-off date and time. You can revise your application only once. In case if your revised bid amount is less than the original bid, excess money will be refunded by the company and if the revised bid amount is exceeding the original bid, excess money has to be available in your IPO account for your modification to be processed.
In case of Fixed price IPO, you can modify or cancel your order till the end of the day only. 69. How can I transfer fund? 70. Can I withdraw my excess funds?
Ans. Yes, you have to submit a online withdrawal request within the range of funds available in your IPO pool account which will be honored in 2 working days. 71. Can I transfer funds from my trading account to IPO account?
Ans. Yes. You can transfer the funds from Trading to IPO and vise versa using the "Allocate Funds" option on "Accounts" link. 72. Do I need to pay any service fees for availing IPO Online Application system?
Ans. No. Currently, you need not pay any service fees. If any, in future, the same will be communicated. 73. Can I see my past orders/application placed?
Ans. Yes. You can see the archive of your past application under "IPO Order Book". 74. How will I be intimated about my application status?
Ans. Book Building Issues: You will receive your application status intimation on your email stating the order status -- accepted / rejected.
If accepted, application form number filled and exchange order number will be emailed to you.
If rejected, reason for rejection will be informed. Fixed Price IPO: You will receive your application form number filled on your email.
You can also check the application number for Fixed and Book building Issues in the IPO order book by selecting the option "Details" once the order is executed. 75. Who is eligible to apply for IPO's on www.Investmentz.com?
Ans. All trading customers who are Resident Indians and HUFs can only apply for IPO's on www.investmentz.com. 76. Will I have to give my details every time I apply for IPO?
Ans. No. You have to just choose the valid no of shares and price (for book-building) as which you wish to invest. Your contact and DP details are available with us.
We will use this information while applying on your behalf. 77. What if I have more than one holder in my DP account?
Ans. Your application will be done in the same holding pattern as in your DP account. 78. Will I have to give my PAN / GIR Number and I.T., Circle Ward and District?
Ans. If your application value is above Rs. 50000 you will need to submit your PAN / GIR Number and I.T Circle. 79. What will be the allotment and refund process?
Ans. The Issuer Company would make allotment and refund directly to you. 80. What are Derivatives?
Ans. The term "Derivative" indicates that it has no independent value, i.e. its value is entirely "derived" from the value of the underlying asset.
The underlying asset can be Securities, Commodities, Bullion, Currency, Livestock or anything else. In other words, Derivative means a forward, future, option or any other hybrid contract of pre-determined fixed duration, linked for the purpose of contract fulfillment to the value of a specified real or financial asset or to an index of securities 81. What is a Futures Contract?
Ans. Futures Contract means a legally binding agreement to buy or sell the underlying security on a future date. Future contracts are the organized/standardized contracts in terms of quantity, quality (in case of commodities), delivery time and place for settlement on any date in future.
The contract expires on a pre-specified date which is called the expiry date of the contract. On expiry, futures can be settled by delivery of the underlying asset or cash. Cash settlement enables the settlement of obligations arising out of the future/option contract in cash. 82. What is an Option Contract?
Ans. Option Contract is a type of Derivatives Contract which gives the buyer/holder of the contract the right (but not the obligation) to buy/sell the underlying asset at a predetermined price within or at end of a specified period. The buyer/holder of the option purchases the right from the seller/writer for a consideration which is called the premium.
The seller/writer of an option is obligated to settle the option as per the terms of the contract when the buyer/holder exercises his right. The underlying asset could include securities, an index of prices of securities etc. Under Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act,1956 options on securities has been defined as "option in securities" means a contract
for the purchase or sale of a right to buy or sell, or a right to buy and sell, securities in future, and includes a teji, a mandi, a teji mandi, a galli, a put, a call or a put and call in securities. An Option to buy is called Call option and option to sell is called Put option. Further,
if an option that is exercisable on or before the expiry date is called American option and one that is exercisable only on expiry date, is called European option.
The price at which the option is to be exercised is called Strike price or Exercise price. 83. What is Minimum Contract Size?
Ans. The Standing Committee on Finance, a Parliamentary Committee, at the time of recommending amendment to Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 had recommended that the minimum contract size of derivative contracts traded in the Indian Markets should be pegged not below Rs. 2 Lakhs. Based on this recommendation SEBI has specified that the value of a derivative contract should not be less than Rs. 2 Lakh at the time of introducing the contract in the market. In February 2004, the Exchanges were advised to re-align the contracts sizes of
existing derivative contracts to Rs. 2 Lakhs. Subsequently, the Exchanges were authorized to align the contracts sizes as and when required in line with the methodology prescribed by SEBI. 84. What is the eligibility criterion for stocks on which derivatives trading may be permitted?
Ans. A stock on which Stock Option and single Stock Future contracts are proposed to be introduced is required to fulfill the following broad eligibility criteria:-
85. What is the structure of derivatives markets in India?
- The stock shall be chosen from amongst the top 500 stocks in terms of average daily market capitalization and average daily traded value in the previous six month on a rolling basis.
- The stock's median quarter-sigma order size over the last six months shall be not less than Rs.1 Lakh. A stock's quarter-sigma order size is the mean order size (in value terms) required to cause a change in the stock price equal to one-quarter of a standard deviation.
- The market wide position limit in the stock shall not be less than Rs.50 crores. A stock can be included for derivatives trading as soon as it becomes eligible. However, if the stock does not fulfill the eligibility criteria for 3 consecutive months after being admitted to derivatives trading, then derivative contracts on such a stock would be discontinued.
Ans. Derivative trading in India takes can place either on a separate and independent Derivative Exchange or on a separate segment of an existing Stock Exchange.
Derivative Exchange/Segment function as a Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) and SEBI acts as the oversight regulator. The clearing & settlement of all trades on the Derivative Exchange/Segment would have to be through a Clearing Corporation/House,
which is independent in governance and membership from the Derivative Exchange/Segment. 86. Where can I view the details of my Margin? 87. What are the different banks with which funds transfer facility is available? 88. How do I transfer funds from my Bank to my Trading Account? 89. How soon will the money transferred from my bank account get reflected in the Margin statement? 90. How do I withdraw money from my Trading Account to my Bank account? 91. How can I cancel a Fund withdrawal request that I had placed earlier? 92. How soon will the money get transferred back to my Bank Account? 93. What do I do if I have forgotten my password? 94. When I login, I get the message-“Password Invalid”? What do I do?
Ans. This message is shown when you have entered the incorrect password. Please re enter the passwords carefully since they are case sensitive. 95. What happens to my BNST option in order form?
Ans. The BNST option will be visible in order form but will give error "client doesn't have sufficient quantity to square off". 96. What happens for transaction done in Intra-day product?
Ans. It remains the same with 20 % upfront margin & all transactions if not squared off by you whether buy or sell will be squared off at 3.10 pm on the same day. 97. Can I convert trade form intraday to delivery and vice-versa?
Ans. Yes, on the same day of transaction till 3.10 pm. 98. How can I transfer funds to transact in IPO’s? 99. How can I transfer money back from my IPO account to my Bank Account?
1. What is meant by Book Building and Fixed Price issue?
Ans. “Book Building” is a process by which the demand for the securities proposed to be issued by a body corporate is elicited and built up and the price of the security is assessed on the basis of the bids
obtained for the quantum of securities offered for subscription by the issuer. This method provides an opportunity to the market to discover the price for securities. Book built issues specify a price band within which the
ustomer may place his bids. The lower end of the price band is called the
Floor Price and the higher end of the Price band is called the Cap Price. “Fixed Price issues”, as the name suggests, are those where the company or body corporate decides a particular price for the issue.
2. What is meant by Minimum and Multiple Quantity in a Book Building Issue?
Ans. In a book built issue, the company specifies a minimum quantity that the customer needs to apply to get eligible to place the bids. Multiple quantity specifies the multiples (Lot size) in which the investor can apply for an IPO.
For e.g. An IPO may specify a minimum quantity of 100 and a multiple quantity of 100.So in order to apply for the IPO the investor will have to apply for at least 100 shares and in case he wants to apply for more shares, then he may apply in multiples of 100.
So in this case he can apply for 100, 200,300 but not 150,250 325 and likewise.
3. What is meant by Cut Off Price and what is its significance?
Ans. Cut off price could be any price within the Price band .
A bid submitted at cut off price is a valid bid at all price levels within the price band.
While applying for IPO’s online, the Cap price will be considered if the customer chooses the Cut off price and amount payable on application will be calculated as cut off price multiplied by the quantity applied for.
Note: Non-institutional bidders cannot apply at cut off price.
4. What is the maximum amount that an investor can apply in the retail category?
Ans. The maximum amount that an investor can apply in an IPO in the retail category is upto Rs 1 lakh. If an investor wishes to apply for above Rs 1 Lakh, his bid would be considered in the Non-institutional category.
5. Can I transact in IPO’s on a holiday?
Ans. Yes you can apply online for an IPO on a holiday also. We will process the IPO application as per the specified internal cut off for the IPO.
6. Until what time can I place my orders in an IPO?
Ans. You may place fresh orders in an IPO until our internal cut off time which is 1 pm on the last day of the IPO closing date .
However, any modifications/revisions of your previously placed IPO bids will be allowed until 4 pm on the day prior to the IPO closing date.
1. How does My Investmentz.com integrate Backoffice Reports?
2. Where can I view Contract Notes and STT Reports in My Investmentz.com?
3. Where can I view Commodity account reports in My Investmentz.com?
4. What is bill cum contract in My Investmentz.com?
5. What is Shares on Hold in My Investmentz.com?
6. What is Margin report in My Investmentz.com?
7. What is Delivery Report in My Investmentz.com?
8. What is Portfolio Tracker in My Investmentz.com?