Home >>ACMIIL Home >> ACMFSL Home >> ACMRES Home >> Resume Status Home >> Apply Now Home >> Culture Home >> Current Opening Home >> Deenas World Home >> Faq's Home >> Financial Terms Home >> Five W’s of Investment Home >> Health Checkup Home >> Investmentz Online Home >> Management Team Home >> Media Corner Home >> NRI Center Home >> Register Now Home >> Research Home >> FAQ's Home >> Knowledge Support Home >> Why Investmentz Home >> Sitemap Home >> Career Home >> Gallery Home >> Feedback Home >> Disclaimer Home >> Privacy Home >> Services Home >> Tools & Platforms Home >> Investment Products Home >> About Us Home >> Contact Us Home >> Download Home >> Security Home >> My Subscription Home >> Retail Investors Home >> NRI Investors Home >> Institutional Investors Home >> Corporate Clients Home >> Bank Home >> Alternate Investment Fund Home >> Financial Planning Home >> Investment Advisory Home >>Portfolio Tracking


  Change Font Size: A+ A-

4 reasons for the new generation to start investment right from their first salaryOverall RATE RATE (0.00)

Positive demographic dividend, higher disposable incomes, and greater life aspirations are the best ways to describe today’s young India. Your first salary is that special moment that you will cherish for a lifetime. Many of us throw a party with friends to celebrate this moment or buy mementos and gifts to greet the moment. Therefore, the need for investment for the new generation or young India starts right from the time the first salary falls into the bank account. Your first salary becomes your stepping stone for a successful and bright financial future. Here is why the new generation must start investment right from the time they receive their first salary:

It’s ideal to adopt the 70:30 approach when you start your career very young

Most people in India start their careers very young. Therefore, the best way to start investing is by doing it using your first salary. Simply allocate 30% of your first salary towards starting a mutual fund SIP scheme. Remember, you are paying this money for your good future. Now, keep the remaining 70% for celebrating your first job with friends and for managing monthly expenses.

Don’t you want to repay your education loan?

Each one of us would love to repay our education loans, in case we have taken one, and our first salary would be the ideal starting point. However, you must note that an education loan could reduce the amount that you have allocated for SIP to lesser than 30%.That’s why starting your investments very young become crucial to balance your risks and expenses through good returns. Repayment of education loan has tax benefits under section 80E of the Income Tax Act. Thus, it would be a decent start towards freeing yourself from debt very young, which will enable you to save more for your future, especially when you get married and have a family.

Fighting the monster called inflation, which continues to wreak havoc

Worried about rising prices of food items and every important thing in your day-to-day life? Prompt investment is the only way for you to fight inflation, especially for funding your children’s education, marriage, and your retirement plans. When you start spreading your income into Equity, Debt, Gold, and Cash at an early age, the returns that you will derive from these investments will help you fight inflation more effectively, especially at crucial junctures of your life.

The importance of having a life and health insurance cover

In today’s world, stress has become a buzz word at the workplace. Falling ill, developing allergies and other stress-related health conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol has become a common feature. Therefore, sudden hospitalisation can take away a major chunk of your salary. Thus, starting a health insurance plan when you are young would cover you from such emergencies while providing you with the benefit of lower insurance premium owing to your age. Health insurance will not only cover you, but will also cover your family while giving you income tax benefits under sec 80D. Similarly, investing in life insurance cover would help you secure your family’s financial future in case of an unfortunate event.

To know more about financial planning at an early age, visit us on www.investmentz.com


Written by : blog admin

Today’s Poll

Today’s Poll
Will the 'bears' stop the 'bulls' from making new highs?

Most Read

3 simple steps to financially secure th... by blog admin 01-Jan-2018, 00:00 Hours IST
Make National Pension Scheme your gatew... by blog admin 11-Jan-2018, 00:00 Hours IST
4 easy ways to save more money by blog admin 25-Jan-2018, 00:00 Hours IST
SEBI Reg. Nos | BSE CM:INB 010607233 & Derivatives:INF 010607233 | NSE CM:INB 230607239 | Derivatives INF 230607239 & Currency Derivatives INE 230607239 | MCX SX INB 260607230 | Derivatives INF 260607230 and Currency Derivatives INE 260607230 | DP: IN-DP-CDSL-28-99 and Merchant Banking INM000010973.